Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at
Your wedding day is a day to remember. From the smile on your face to the cute shoes with the bows that the flower girl wore, everyone will have special parts of the day that they will talk about for years to come. Your wedding day will be immortalized not just by you but by your guests as well. For this reason, you want to ensure that everyone in attendance is guaranteed an enjoyable, beautiful experience. To do that, you must be sure that you have found the perfect location.
Barn weddings in Lancaster, Pennsylvania have held a certain appeal for many years. The vintage charm of barns plus the beauty that surrounds them make restored barns a perfect place for a wedding. They have ample room inside and are often made of thick wood that is perfect for insulation but also creates a homey, comfortable atmosphere.
One such restored barn that is perfect for a barn wedding is that of the barn at Harvest View in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This restored timber barn is perfect for a barn wedding. The barn was built in 1893 and has now become an elegant venue for weddings and receptions containing:
- A large lower floor complete with fireplace and original stone walls— with the capacity to hold 295 people, you are ensured a comfortable eating, dancing and socializing location
- A second floor with a balcony overlooking the pond, accessed by French doors. This floor also holds a bar and catering area.
- A cozy mezzanine section accessed by a spiral staircase
Besides the barn itself, if you choose to use Harvest View for your barn wedding, you also have access to:
- The adjacent farm house—this farm house contains private, separate quarters for the bride and groom and their attendants to get ready before the ceremony or reception. There is also a small kitchenette where refreshments can be served.
- The grass patio— a lovely outdoor setting alongside the pond— perfect for an outdoor ceremony or a cocktail hour, and it is a perfect background for pictures
- The pond— in the pond sits a fountain and a small island with a gazebo on it, accessed by a charming little bridge
- Outside entertainment and catering companies— you are afforded choices when deciding how best to structure your special day
Overall, Harvest View is the perfect location for your barn wedding in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. If you live in Harrisburg, Hershey, or any of the surrounding areas and are looking for a beautiful location for a barn wedding, look no further than Harvest View. This location is guaranteed to bring joy, excitement, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Harvest View, located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, opens up their barn for weddings and receptions. Give them a call at (717) 665-7284 with any questions or to set up your wedding today!
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at
If you’re a business or corporation in search of a place to hold any type of corporate meeting, you should consider the restored barn at Harvest View in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Whether you have two employees or two hundred, you are guaranteed an enjoyable but professional experience. We have the capability to hold a number of corporate events, including:
- Employee Recognition Events
- Award Ceremonies
- Corporate Meetings
- Training Seminars
- Holiday Lunches, Banquets, Dinners, or Parties
- Education and Training
- Conferences & Retreats
When using the restored barn at Harvest View for your corporate meeting, you’re afforded choices. Because it’s your event, you should have a say in how it is structured. Consider the following benefits of choosing Harvest View for your corporate event:
- You have the choice between two floors on which to hold your event— a large, lower floor with a fireplace and original stone walls, capable of holding 295 people and a smaller, upper floor with a balcony view of the beautiful grounds and a bar and catering area
- You have the option to hold your event inside or outside— Harvest View boasts not only the barn but the grounds as well, containing a grass patio, pond, fountain, and gazebo. This setting is perfect for summer picnics and other outdoor, seasonal events
- You have the option to use outside catering— the barn is equipped with a catering wing so your choice of caterer can have a comfortable location for food preparation and plenty of space for presentation
- You have the choice to use outside entertainment— Harvest View allows you to bring in a band or performance group to entertain you and your guests
Aside from all these wonderful benefits, there is also one more important thing to take into consideration. Where you decide to have your corporate event can have a huge impact on your employees’ morale, appreciation, and productivity. Showing your employees that you value not only their hard work but also their enjoyment will be sure to enhance their appreciation and provide additional motivation. Don’t be afraid to use a restored barn— Harvest View has all you need to ensure a good time is had by every single person in attendance.
Harvest View, located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, opens up their barn to corporations and businesses to hold their corporate events. Give them a call at (717) 665-7284 with any questions or to set up your event today!
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at
Do you know someone celebrating a birthday soon? What about that graduate in your family for whom you’d like to organize a party? Are you still looking for a location for your sister’s baby shower? Rest assured. Harvest View, in Lancaster County, offers their restored timber barn for any type of social event, such as, but not limited to:
- Birthday Parties
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Holiday Parties
Harvest View provides the perfect location for any of these events and more. It boasts three different settings that are accessible to you including:
- The restored timber barn— this barn was built in 1893 and has been transformed into an elegant venue, capable of hosting a number of different events. The barn has two floors— a large, lower level that can hold 295 people, and a second level boasting a balcony overlooking the beautiful grounds accessed by French doors, a bar area, and space for catering
- The farm house— the farm house has a small kitchen and rooms in which to relax— a perfect place for a small celebration
- The grass patio— outside the barn is a small, 2-acre expanse of grass which gradually slopes down to the pond. Within the pond sits a small island, on which a picturesque gazebo stands. This island is accessed by a charming little bridge that overlooks a fountain. This setting is perfect for outdoor events and photography, if you would like to memorialize your event in photographs.
If you choose to use Harvest View for your social event, you have the option to bring both your own outside entertainment and outside catering. It’s your event and you should be able to do what you want with it— the staff at Harvest View are efficient, friendly, and extremely professional and will aid you in any way they can.
You want your guests to remember this event, especially if it is an event celebrating them. If it’s a birthday party for your mom, you want her to talk about it for years. If it’s a shower for your best friend, you want to ensure that she has the best time possible. None of these things are concerns if you choose to use Harvest View for your social event. Our beautiful location, enchanting settings, and friendly service will ensure you and your guests joy while you celebrate in style.
Harvest View, located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, opens up their barn for numerous social events and activities. Give them a call at (717) 665-7284 with any questions or to set up your event today!